JW Language is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses to help language learners improve their communication skills in the ministry and at congregation meetings.
After installing the app, select your primary language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Chinese Cantonese (Traditional), English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
• Discover and review essential words and phrases for preaching and teaching.
• See the content of various tracts in two languages arranged side by side for easy comparison.
• For languages that use writing systems that are not based on the Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet text has been included in all entries.
• Listen to the audio recording of a native speaker by tapping a phrase.
• Play videos in the language you are learning from within the app.